Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Double Exposure


To accomplish this photo you need a self portrait or a photo of someone else and combine it with another realistic photo. You need to be able to see some of your face as well as the background. To start with project you need to take a photo from head to shoulders in front of a plain white background. As soon as you have completed that step you download your photo to photo shop. I had only understood the first step which was to combine the photos together in one layer after that i was confused. I used the video Mrs. Young had showed us as a guide and it was very helpful. The hardest part was finding an image the same size as your portrait. What was easy was to copy your photo onto your background photo. The process overall was a little challenging for me but I made it through. 

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used the Eiffel tower, but the picture is a little dark. Beast shot tho.

    ReplyDelete