Wednesday, September 4, 2013

About Me

My name is Bianca Monique Calderon I am 17 years old, I was born April 29th 1996. I'm attending at Orange Glen High School as a senior. As a hobby I love to bake Brownies, Cupcakes, Cheese Cakes, etc. I also enjoy to play softball, I'm currently playing in a team for softball at Kit Carson Park, we are the "Legends."  During my free time I like to go out and take photos, I don't own a cannon camera so I use my phone, I like to take pictures of nature that surrounds me. Also during my free time I like to find new music, I mostly enjoy listening to R&B music, one of my favorite artist is The Weeknd.

I have set a few goals for myself this year and planning ahead for after high school. I plan to graduate this year with at least a 3.0 and higher GPA, I am working on that goal by getting my work done, getting ready for my test ahead of time I am also planning to take a few hours of my free time to use the library when needed. I am looking forward to graduating with my class in 2014. My plans after high is to go to an arts institute to continue working with photography, I want to become a professional photographer for weddings. I have many options out there and still looking.

Junior year is when I first fell in love with photography, I had taken photo 1 with Mrs. Young and I have taken a lot from her class such as angles, rule of thirds, shallow depth of field, broad depth of field, panning, light painting, etc. Before taking her class I thought photography was as simple as just clicking a button, but there was a lot more than that and there is more to come this year in photo 2. Now as a photographer I see my world differently, I notice more things that are around me, and what I live in, it's a great opportunity to view things that way as a photographer, you have greater options.

This is a picture I have taken from my phone:

No comments:

Post a Comment